Looking for careers in creative fields?
TheSquare Design Communication Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best creative agency based in Kathmandu, Nepal with about a decade of professional experience nationally and internationally. We are always in search of new talent with creative mind and artistic hands. Very pleasant and cooperative work environment is provided for their thinking skills to grow technically and professionally. We are the team of young, enthusiastic and innovative minds with the capacity of best in the line creative ability and always look forward to add new member to our team.
If you think, you are creative enough to visualise abstract ideas, find ways to materialise and looking for the right platform where you work with top commercial banks, INGOs and corporate houses. Then, you just have to post your bio-data describing yourself in a paragraph with recent photo, experience till date and few of your best designs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best.
HIRING BUSINESS EXECUTIVES
Job Opening: 3 nos
TheSquare is hiring Business Executives who are outgoing in Nature and capable to generate new sales leads and contacts as well as maintaining existing clientele. TheSquare is an independent creative agency having more than a decade of professional experience creating communication for clients of all shapes and sizes, across many different sectors and countries.
• Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs
• Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
• Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients
• Briefing the creative team who will produce the adverts
• Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
• Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
• Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the project
• Making ‘pitches’ to win new business
Qualifications and Experience
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
• The ability to lead and motivate a team
• A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
• A professional manner
• Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
Salary & benefits are negotiable. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
E-mail your detailed CV, photo and portfolios/experience to email@example.com
Hiring Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will implement and execute Social Media marketing campaigns for different clients from within and outside the country. Major job responsibilities include content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales including attendance at Social Media, blogging and industry-specific conferences.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Bachelor’s degree in MIS is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Salary & benefits are negotiable.